Meurens Natural produces a wide range of natural (Natu), organic (Sipal) and tailor-made ingredients. Used for a multitude of sweetening and technical functionalities for all agri-food sectors, they offer opportunities for adding value and innovation to all your product developments.
The benefits of our ranges:
- we do not use a refining process, but use clean and simple processes that respect the environment, which allows the characteristics of the raw material (minerals, taste, colour, etc.) to be preserved to the maximum;
- no using a refining process guarantees the absence of chemicals traditionally used by the large sugar manufacturers (H2SO4 – sulphuric acid, NaOH – sodium hydroxide and Na2CO3 – sodium carbonate). It also guarantees that we do not use ion exchange resins for demineralising sweetened or fruit juices, and the use of sulphur dioxide (SO2) for stopping the oxidation of syrups;
- the whole grain hydrolysis is applied to the flour and not just the starch as per the common glucose industry practice;
- a wide variety of raw materials can be processed thanks to our ability to hydrolyse a broad spectrum of cereals (rice, oat, malted barley, corn, spelt , wheat, tapioca, etc.);
- numerous certificates and guarantees: Organic, Kosher, non- allergenic, Baby Food, GMO-free, Fair Trade, Clean Label, Whole grain, ISO 22000 & ISO 9001, etc.
Meurens Natural offers 3 categories of ingredients and solutions:
Natural processes specialist from cereals & dried fruits